Wednesday, November 21, 2012

is this a goodbye?

so as you can see i'm reorganizing my blog. and i would be so pleased if you just choose one of the choices in my poll so i can create a way better blog than it is now. my blog is very old now and so is my enthusiasm. i've had up and downs. sometimes i quit but then came more powerful but now im just questioning everything i've done so far to improve this blog because i've started it in june 2010 already two and a half year passed and i havent reached my point so I'M GOING TO EITHER STOP BLOGGING FOREVER OR I'M GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER! you're gonna make the choice! you have a week! see you then or not?!


Keep in mind this isnt going to be the last you're seeing me-- (in case there wont be any votes in the poll)

No comments:

Post a Comment